Hello world! / Need a sponsor I’m a nurse from the Phils.and presently here in the U.S. on a H4 visa. I already passed the NCLEX given by CA board, TOEFL and TSE. Do I qualify for an adjustment of status? Do you know any hospital who can sponsor me? Thanks.

Absolutely! You are qualified. I will need to know your city of preference and get an email of your resume.

Posted in: Nurse Certification