Hello world! / Nursing employment What’s the fastest way to employment in california if I just past the local boards as a physician and I want to work as a nurse with a sponsor waiting, can you give me an estimate of how many years it will take including all the exams CG & Nclex?

For the INS and for some of boards of nursing, you will need to be a graduate of a nurisng educational program which is equivalent to the US requirements. A course by course comparision of the school transcripts will be done by the CGFNS and/or the board of nursing. The CGFNS will need to verify your nursing license from your home country? How will a physician meet those requirements unless they return to nursing school? Nursing studies will take about 2 to 3 years, if you can gain entry easily.

Posted in: Nurse Employment