Hello world! / nursing test . I am phisycian in my country since 5 years ago,can itake the test to be a licensed nurse and work in the usa ?if the answer is positive what can i do?

You must be a graduate of an approved, equivalent nursing program with a degree and for immigration, you must be licensed in your country as a nurse.

Posted in: Nurse Certification